- Introduction to Syncloop
- Quick Start Syncloop
API Developer Guide
- User Guide
- Java Docs
Syncloop API Development Platform Documentation
At Syncloop, dedicated developers, Architects, and Tech Leaders plan and create APIs on a start-up-friendly and enterprise-ready API development platform. The platform acts as a bridge between the vendor database and the visual experience interface. It provides a high-quality, fast, comprehensive API development, management & deployment platform to enable organizations to be more agile. Syncloop offers the following key features:
- Provide a visual experience-based development environment where APIs are efficiently built, integrated, deployed, and made go live in seconds.
- Reduce 65% of the time in API development, 80% in debugging, and 90% in API deployment and management as compared to its other counterparts.
- Work with API development objectives to bring the most value and the quickest return on investment by automating workflows from a single platform.
- Address various integration issues that are mostly the outcome of legacy system adaptation.
- Furnish a collaborative role for all stakeholders to work in the best no-code technical architecture.
- Improve team agility through continuous coaching, training, documentation, discussion, blogs, case studies, and use cases.
Syncloop comes in four editions
Empowers you to create highly optimized, managed, and massively scalable APIs in minutes with limited features. It includes extra reliability, monitoring, caching, tracing, security, and deployment features.
Empowers you to create highly optimized, managed, and massively scalable APIs minutes with unlimited features. It includes extra reliability, monitoring, caching, tracing, security, and deployment features. This is the most popular solution for small enterprise production.
Builds on all the features of the API Development Platform while giving you an enterprise-ready solution - complete with key features like observability, security, and performance - deployable in minutes. It uses the Syncloop Cloud for Deployment.
Builds on all the features of the API Development Platform while giving you an enterprise-ready solution - complete with key features like observability, security, and performance - deployable in minutes. Syncloop container can be hosted on the private/on-premise cloud.
QUICK START SYNCLOOP
Visit www.syncloop.com and click the button link Start Building Your API
Go to the screen Login in with Syncloop and register or login with existing username and password or login with google credentials.
Once registered login into the workspace, and you will get this window. This window is called the Integrated Development Environment workspace wherein APIs are built, managed & migrated.
The various tools present in the workspace are shown in the figure above and their brief functions are discussed below
- Create Build
- API Token
- Package Explorer